Andre SurkampBusiness Development Manager
André Surkamp joined SBM Offshore in 2013 as Business Development Manager. He is responsible for creating and managing opportunities for offshore production in Brazil, screening the market and narrowing options according to strategic fit. Through interaction with clients, partners and other stakeholders, he drives key accounts strategies in country, focusing on International Oil Companies activities. With more than 10 years’ experience in sales & marketing in the oil & gas and steel industries, he studied Business at Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos – UNISINOS (2007), and completed an MBA program at FGV Rio (2014).
1:20 PM Oil Operators’ Panel: Working Together with FPSO Contractors, Shipyards, etc – How to Make the Relationship a Win-Win Solution for All Parties
- How Oil companies and FPSO contractors should set out their expectation in the contract
- Explore best & worst practices on previous FPSO projects
- Assess the advantages or impact of leaving the project phase at Operations Handover with a Strong or Toxic Relationship.
- Evaluate if an “Integrated Team” approach can work in practice.
- Discuss the Importance of a Solid FEED phase
- Develop ideas and initiatives around a Common Business Plan for the FPSO Project.