Asset Manager, Development and production
11:50 AM Industry Experts’ Power Panel: Operating Effectively Within the Confines of the Local Content Requirement
- Analysing the impact of Brazil’s onshore exploration & product revitalisation plan on FPSO opportunities
- Understanding the limitations of Brazil’s local content requirement law and its impact on the country’s FPSO industry
- Formulating strategies to operate effectively within the existing regulatory requirement
- Attracting new talent to the FPSO market and retaining existing ones
- Leveraging on digital solutions to improve productivity and cut operational costs
1:20 PM Oil Operators’ Panel: Working Together with FPSO Contractors, Shipyards, etc – How to Make the Relationship a Win-Win Solution for All Parties
Much has been said about collaboration and cooperation being key to the success of the FPSO industry. But as the market prepares for recovery, how do industry players form meaning collaboration and what does it mean for the entire supply chain? This session looks at the various ways the FPSO industry can increase collaboration and cooperation in order to add value to an entire project and how it will help to drive down costs and increase productivity.
- How Oil companies and FPSO contractors should set out their expectation in the contract
- Explore best & worst practices on previous FPSO projects
- Assess the advantages or impact of leaving the project phase at Operations Handover with a Strong or Toxic Relationship.
- Evaluate if an “Integrated Team” approach can work in practice.
- Discuss the Importance of a Solid FEED phase
- Develop ideas and initiatives around a Common Business Plan for the FPSO Project.