Paulo Narcélio Simões Amaral
2:00 PM Topic 2: FPSO Financing – Exploring Innovative Ways To Finance FPSO Projects In The Current Market Conditions
11:20 AM Case-Study: Learning From The Judicial Recovery Process Of OGPar, the Largest Successful Judicial Recovery Case In Latin America, And How To Deal With Creditors
- Impact of bankruptcy on FPSO operations, manpower and on future direction
- Understanding the various decisions and thought processes made by the company’s senior management as they seek to restructure its debt
- Exploring the challenges faced when dealing with creditors and how to overcome them
11:50 AM Key Considerations For Financing FPSOs in Brazil’s Pre-salt and Marginal Fields: Alternative vs Traditional Financing
This session will provide delegates an overview of the various financing options available in various geographic regions such as Asia, Africa and South America. It will highlight the pros and cons of each type of financing structure and identify which financing model is the most suitable, attractive and cost-effective for each geographic region.
- Breakdown of various financing solutions available in the market
- Understanding the benefits and pitfalls of each type of financing structure
- Identifying the most suitable avenue of financing based on geography, operational needs and timeframe
- Examining the various financing opportunities available for FPSO contractors and oil companies in Brazil
- Assessing the investment appetite for FPSO projects in Brazil and what kind of financing alternative are available
- Analysing the pros and cons of funding projects via\ alternative financing
- Risk Calculation: How do financiers calculate risk and can technical risk reductions be adequately reflected in contracts?